If you have had covid 19 vaccinations abroad and need a covid pass please click or copy the link below which will inform you how to do this :-


If you do not wish to receive your Covid vaccine, please contact the surgery in order that your medical records can be updated.

Whilst we are currently working in different ways, please remember that we are still here.  All requests for GP appointments will now be triaged by your doctor to assess the need to be seen.

COVID19 is unlikely to cause a serious illness in children, but please remember children can still become seriously unwell from other causes that are always around. Please do not let concerns over COVID19 stop you from contacting medical services. If you are not sure if your child needs to be seen please go to for advice or contact 111 or your GP. For information about crying babies go to If your child is severely unwell call 999 or go to ED.

Message from Martonside Medical Centre: Please note our surgery has restricted access, all contact must be by telephone in the first instance. Please DO NOT just turn up. This is to ensure the safety and protection of everyone. Thank you. 


 If the surgery is closed and you require urgent medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please ring 111.


Calls to NHS 111 are free from both landlines and mobiles.

 If you have a life threatening medical emergency, please dial 999

Caring for Vulnerable Adults

 patient care

The practice caters for the needs of vulnerable adults in the following ways:


  • We have a nominated GP who leads on our Safeguarding Adults strategy


  • The practice maintains a Learning Disability register which is reviewed annually by our Safeguarding Adults lead GP


  • An interview Room is available should patients wish to discuss their issues in private rather than at reception


  • The practice works closely with the translation services provider to ensure that vulnerable non-English speaking patients get the healthcare they require


For further information regarding issues affecting vulnerable adults please see the links below.


Blindness and Deafness

Action for Blind People

Royal Blind Society

Royal Institute of Blind People

Deaf Blind UK

Action on Hearing Loss

British Deaf Association

Royal Association for Deaf People


Homelessness - Help if You Are Facing Homelessness

Homeless UK

Shelter- The Housing & Homelessness Charity


Learning Disabilities

Disability Rights UK

Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities

Mencap - The Voice of Learning Disability


Other Useful Links

Action on Elder Abuse

British Red Cross 


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website